Lifextreme brings our Glamping together with Portugals best outdoor action!
Portugal is an outdoor paradise. A small country that provides perfect conditions for surfing, trekking, biking, climbing. Rounded up by ancient history and heartful people.
Lifextreme is an online tourism operator, born in Ericeira, Portugal, specializing in customized outdoor holidays for all Portuguese and foreigners who want to know the authenticity of this country.
at Guincho Beach, Cascais
Serra de Sintra
Serra da Estrela
Bike Travel (Costa Vicentina)
From the Portugal’s capital Lisbon to Lagos at the Western Algarve: A journey to remote beaches, through picturesque villages and beautiful nature. Lisbon to Lagos might be the most classic of all bike holidays in Portugal; and there’s a reason why. The views from the cliffs, the paths along the unique Costa Vicentina, Mediterranean climate and the quickly changing ecosystems and landscapes provide perfect conditions for bike travels.
- 7 bike days with a total of 350km
- 8 Nights: 6 Glamping + 2 Guesthouses
- guided or self-guided with GPS
- daily baggage transfer
- 2 dinner & 4 breakfasts included
- quality MTB included, E-Bikes on request
Kite Surf at Guincho Beach (Cascais)
This course moves beyond body dragging to steady pull, introducing you to water start and sailing down wind. Learn rules of priority, navigation techniques, keeping the kite in the wind window with absolute safety and control. The fast learners will begin to learn the water start.
- 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Beginners or those who already have experience
- 8 hrs SEMI PRIVATE lessons withcertified kitesurf instructors
- Gear, insurance and IKO certification
- Individual quality equipment for each participant, no need to share equipment
- Shuttle service to the spots
- Portugal’s best kitesurfing spots Guincho and Fonte da Telha Beach
Climbing Camp (Serra de Sintra)
Climbing trip and vacation in Sintra for all levels, 45 min outside of Lisbon and we find one of the most beautiful places in Portugal. Learn how to climb on the beautiful rocks of the Serra de Sintra and Guincho and enjoy the unspoiled beaches and typical villages of this magical place.
- 8 climbing days, 7 Glamping Nights
- group activities with max. 5 guests and private reservations for min. 2 guests
- 5 half-day lessons with a local English speaking instructor (1 guide for every 5 guests)
- Equipment needed for sport climbing
- Transfers Airport/Sintra/Airport
- Assistance during the journey of qualified staff 24 hours a day
- Customization available (duration, teaching,…)
Surf Camp (Praia Grande, Sintra)
Aldeia means village and our sanctuary welcomes you to the lush landscape, breathtaking views, and pristine beaches of Sintra.
Inspired by locals and their commitment to craft, at Aldeia da Praia has been created an atmosphere that blends a rich cultural experience with sustainability. Explore the grounds and discover families and guests sharing in activities, nightlife, Portuguese delicacies, as well as access to modern conveniences on one property.
On our beautiful, laid back village right on the Atlantic Ocean you will find lots of things to do without even leaving the camp. Taste some delicious home-made pizza from Souldough Pizza, delicious hamburgers, vegetarian or vegan food, artisan brewed beer, different wines from ancient wine region Colares and Mafra or visit the supermarket full with fresh and local ingredients.
Surfing the Portuguese Atlantic Coast is special. Constant waves, wide beaches or steep clives, our diversified coastline has it all. Enjoy a variety of surf classes and packs including accommodation.
Try our Portuguese waves and chose one of the best to teach you. João Macedo’s surf school will introduce you to surfing or improve your skills in this 5 day surf course on famous beaches around the Sintra and Cascais coastline. It is a group course where you will have never more than 5 people per instructor, all of them well trained and experienced professionals who know the waves and tides very well
- 8 days / 7 Glamping Nights
- 5 days of surfing lessons in the water
- Transfers to the beaches where surf lessons will be held
- Assistance of qualified staff by telephone 24 hours a day
- Customization on your ideas available
Trekking Holidays (Serra da Estrela)
Leaving the world behind and get lost in the endless Alentejo: Herdade de Batepé – with 10 hectar of property including a private lake – is the ideal place to get a beak from the city rush.
Embeded in olive and cork trees, wthin 20km you reach the historic towns of Evora and Montemor-o-Novo and the fluvial beaches and natural park of Mora.
- swimming pool
- donkey, boat, kajak and Jeep tours (upon payment)
- surf lessons (upon payment)
- breakfast & dinner optional (upon payment)
- shared bathroom for Camping & Glamping
- private bathroom for appartments only